Digital Orientations & Inspections
Conducting digital new home orientations improves productivity, increases homeowner satisfaction, and mitigates risk.
Ensuring essential items are reported and taken care of quickly gives homeowners satisfaction in knowing that their new house is ready to move-in. The process is simple, before orientation day, ask your homeowner to log into their HomeHub and review their Welcome Home Guide. There is no need to drop off a stack of binders because all our guides and manuals are digital
Suppose the builder or homeowner finds an item that requires attention during the inspection. In that case, a work order can be created instantly, with photos for reference, and scheduled for service while the final walkthrough is completed. The time and expense saved from manually inputting work orders at the end of the day and sending them to an administrator who then assigns them to a sub add up quickly!
- At the end of the orientation, the buyer and builder electronically sign the form and save copies in their portals, creating an indisputable digital record of the work requested and agreed on.
- Builders can close confidently, knowing that every requirement of their warranty obligation is being fulfilled and save their team hours of work, all while giving homeowners a great experience.
Want to create a Custom Orientation or Electronic Punchlist Form? It’s simple! Click here to see how
Shorten work cycle times, reduce costs, increase productivity, and reduce risk with SiteOne’s electronic inspection forms.
- Ensure consistency and quality when inspectors use the same checklists.
- Customize forms for any inspection: move-in or move-out, pool and spa, guest house, and casita or multi-unit homes.
- Record all signatures on the same document to mitigate risk.
- Never worry about lost information. Access forms from any computer, tablet, or phone.
- Inspections remain secure without the fear of losing a paper document or a computer system crashing.
- Streamline 11-month inspections and emphasize the need for owners to maintain specific items in the home properly.