The Power Behind Our Tools
SiteOne was founded on a disruptive idea: To provide seamlessly easy tools to facilitate and automate home builders’ and developers’ service processes. Imagine, instead of having a warranty department, you have a world-class customer service delivery system.
Two decades later, we are delivering on that idea. We partner with our customers to provide a customer experience second to none.
Our customers never have to worry about the system going down because SiteOne is hosted at AWS with 99.9% uptime and multiple redundancies, which means 24/7, anywhere/anytime access for homeowners, service reps, trade partners, and managers.
Our cloud-based software allows customers to access and update everything using any web-enabled computer or mobile device and provides real-time updates.
We Provide Simplicity of Use
- Nothing to install: There is no software to install. Simply log into our service portal with your secured user ID and password to access your project data.
- Integration with enterprise and ERP systems: Seamlessly integrate SiteOne with your existing financial, sales, and CRM systems using our APIs.
- No system maintenance: There are no systems to maintain. While we handle all the maintenance, you can concentrate on your business.
- Upgrades and updates: Upgrades and updates will happen automatically. Take advantage of the latest features at no additional cost.
- Additional help is available: SiteOne also provides a 24/7 call center, administrative assistance, warranty supervision, and technology services for those customers who need extra support.
- Entirely Paperless: Manage all work orders and service requests, from creation to owner acceptance, without a single piece of paper. All manuals, reporting, dashboards and maintenance are digital.
- Standardize & Automate Processes: SiteOne will automate your processes while providing the tools to standardize your service delivery. Our tools will eliminate redundancy and wasted time.